Click Photo to Enlarge
Camping Rules and Regulations for Event Weekends
- Camps are to be set-up in assigned campsites only. Each 25’x 40’ campsite will be laid out and identified.
- Crandon International Off-Road Raceway permits adult and family camping only.
- No minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to camp without a parent or guardian present. Guests will be required to provide identification before entrance into the camping areas.
- Absolutely no pets or animals are allowed in any spectator area. Pets and animals must be tied, caged or otherwise secured in the camping area and supervised at all times.
- Absolutely no private drones of any kind are allowed to be flown at the Crandon International facility at any time.
- Absolutely no ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, scooters or golf carts are allowed in any camping or spectator areas! All such vehicles brought to Crandon International will not be allowed into the facility and will be parked outside the camping gates. Please leave these vehicles at home.
- Excessively loud music is not allowed! Quiet time is from midnight to 6:00 a.m.
- Operating any device that makes unnecessary noise is prohibited.
- Please place all garbage in the containers provided at each campsite. Keep your area clean!
- Dumping garbage containers over to retrieve aluminum cans is forbidden.
- Bonfires and digging of fire pits are not allowed. Cooking fires are allowed, but must be controlled and no larger in diameter than a burn barrel. All fires must be attended and extinguished when you leave.
- Please do not throw bottles, cans, furniture or other foreign objects into your campfire. Charcoal residue is all that’s to be left in campfires. Fires are never to be left unattended at any time.
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited!
- The management of Crandon International reserves the right to exercise its discretion in all these matters.
- Security personnel or official law enforcement will remove violators of the above rules, regulations or local laws from the facility. In addition, entry wristbands will be confiscated and no second wristband can be purchased. Once guests in violations of the above rules are ejected, they cannot return. There are NO exceptions!